TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion (or collecting or accepting any prize the subject of this promotion).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The promotion commences on Monday 5 November 2018 and entries close at 12.00pm AEDST on Monday 26 November 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period either:
a. visit the ‘Weet-Bix’ Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/weetbix (“Facebook Page”);
b. follow the prompts to the “Win Big Bash League Family Pass” promotional application;
c. input the requested details as prompted (including their full name, telephone, selected match, address and email) and the Big Bash League cricket match they would like to attend, from the featured list; and
d. submit the fully completed entry form; or
e. click on the link contained within any promotional email received from the Promoter which will take the entrant directly to the entry form for the Promotion, input the requested details and submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners (or if the winner is under 18 years of age their parent or guardian on their behalf) must upon request supply suitable identification at the time that the Promoter delivers the prize.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries are permitted however each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 12:00pm AEDST on Tuesday 27 November 2018. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner/s will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw date. The winner/s will be published online at www.facebook.com/weetbix from Thursday 29 November 2018.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Draw Prize/s and how each is awarded:
a. Entries will be divided into forty-two (42) separate groups, depending on which Big Bash League cricket match an entrant selected at the time of entry. The number of prizes available in each group as listed in the table below (underneath the heading “Tickets”). The first number of valid entries drawn in each draw, in accordance with the number of prizes available to be won in the table below, will each receive the prize of a family pass of four (4) General Admission tickets to the match they chose at entry, valued at $80 each. For the removal of doubt, the prize includes tickets only. Accommodation, transport to and from the match, food and beverage and all other ancillary costs associated with the prize are not included.
b. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets. If a winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
|DATE||Home Team||Away Team
|1||Wednesday, 19 December 2018||Brisbane Heat||vs.||Adelaide Strikers||The Gabba||6:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|2||Thursday, 20 December 2018||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Perth Scorchers||Marvel Stadium||7:15pm||15 x GA family passes|
|3||Sunday, 23 December 2018||Adelaide Strikers||vs.||Melbourne Renegades||Adelaide Oval||6:45pm||17 x GA family passes|
|4||Monday, 24 December 2018||Hobart Hurricanes||vs.||Melbourne Stars||Blundstone Arena||3:45pm||12 x GA family passes|
|5||Monday, 24 December 2018||Sydney Thunder||vs.||Sydney Sixers||Spotless Stadium||7:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|6||Wednesday, 26 December 2018||Perth Scorchers||vs.||Adelaide Strikers||Optus Stadium||4:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|7||Thursday, 27 December 2018||Sydney Sixers||vs.||Melbourne Stars||SCG||7:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|8||Saturday, 29 December 2018||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Sydney Sixers||Marvel Stadium||7:00pm||17 x GA family passes|
|9||Sunday, 30 December 2018||Hobart Hurricanes||vs.||Perth Scorchers||UTAS Stadium||7:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|10||Monday, 31 December 2018||Adelaide Strikers||vs.||Sydney Thunder||Adelaide Oval||6:45pm||12 x GA family passes|
|11||Tuesday, 1 January 2019||Brisbane Heat||vs.||Sydney Sixers||Metricon Stadium||1:45pm||12 x GA family passes|
|12||Tuesday, 1 January 2019||Melbourne Stars||vs.||Melbourne Renegades||MCG||7:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|13||Wednesday, 2 January 2019||Sydney Thunder||vs.||Perth Scorchers||Spotless Stadium||7:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|14||Thursday, 3 January 2019||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Adelaide Strikers||TBC||7:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|15||Sunday, 6 January 2019||Adelaide Strikers||vs.||Sydney Sixers||Adelaide Oval||:6:45pm||17 x GA family passes|
|16||Monday, 7 January 2019||Melbourne Renegades||vs.||Hobart Hurricanes||Marvel Stadium||7:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|17||Tuesday, 8 January 2019||Sydney Thunder||vs.||Brisbane Heat||Spotless Stadium||7:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|18||Wednesday, 9 January 2019||Melbourne Stars||vs.||Perth Scorchers||MCG||7:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|19||Thursday, 10 January 2019||Brisbane Heat||vs.||Melbourne Renegades||The Gabba||6:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|20||Sunday, 13 January 2019||Sydney Thunder||vs.||Adelaide Strikers||Spotless Stadium||2:45pm||12 x GA family passes|
|21||Sunday, 13 January 2019||Melbourne Renegades||Vs||Brisbane Heat||Gabba||6:35pm||12 x GA family passes|
|22||Sunday, 13 January 2019||Perth Scorchers||Sydney Sixers||Optus Stadium||6;:35pm||12 x GA family passes|
|23||Monday, 14 January 2019||Melbourne Stars||vs.||Hobart Hurricanes||MCG||7:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|24||Wednesday, 16 January 2019||Sydney Sixers||Vs.||Melbourne Renegades||SCG||7:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|25||Thursday, 17 January 2019||Brisbane Heat||Vs.||Sydney Thunder||The Gabba||6:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|26||Sunday, 20 January 2019||Sydney Sixers||Vs||Brisbane Heat||SCG||7:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|27||Monday, 21 January 2019||Adelaide Strikers||Vs||Hobart Hurricanes||Adelaide Oval||6:45pm||12 x GA family passes|
|28||Tuesday, 22 January 2019||Sydney Thunder||Vs||Melbourne Renegades||Spotless Stadium||7:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|29||Wednesday, 23 January 2019||Melbourne Stars||Vs||Adelaide Strikers||TBC||2:45pm||12 x GA family passes|
|30||Wednesday, 23 January 2019||Sydney Sixers||Vs||Hobart Hurricanes||SCG||7:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|31||Thursday, 24 January 2019||Perth Scorchers||Vs||Sydney Thunder||Optus Stadium||6:40pm||17 x GA family passes|
|32||Sunday, 27 January 2019||Melbourne Stars||Vs||Brisbane Heat||MCG||7:40pm||12 x GA family passes|
|33||Monday, 28 January 2019||Perth Scorchers||Vs||Melbourne Renegades||Optus Stadium||6:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|34||Tuesday, 29 January 2019||Hobart Hurricanes||Vs||Brisbane Heat||Blundstone Arena||4:00pm||12 x GA family passes|
|35||Tuesday, 29 January 2019||Sydney Sixers||Vs||Adelaide Strikers||SCG||7:00pm||12 x GA family passes|
|36||Wednesday, 30 January 2019||Melbourne Renegades||Vs||Sydney Thunder||Marvel Stadium||7:15pm||17 x GA family passes|
|37||Thursday, 31 January 2019||Hobart Hurricanes||Vs||Adelaide Strikers||UTAS Stadium||7:40pm||12 x GA family passes|
|38||Saturday, 2 February 2019||Sydney Sixers||Vs||Sydney Thunder||SCG||7:00pm||17 x GA family passes|
|39||Sunday, 3 February 2019||Adelaide Strikers||Vs||Brisbane Heat||Adelaide Oval||:5:45pm||12 x GA family passes|
|40||Sunday, 3 February 2019||Perth Scorchers||Vs||Melbourne Stars||Optus Stadium||6:15pm||12 x GA family passes|
|41||Thursday, 7 February 2019||Hobart Hurricanes||Vs||Melbourne Renegades||Blundstone Arena||7:40pm||12 x GA family passes|
|42||Sunday, 10 February 2019||Melbourne Stars||Vs||Sydney Sixers||MCG||2:45pm||17 x GA family passes|
|TOTAL||592 x GA family passes|
14. The draw (and announcement of the draw), together with any unclaimed prize draw and associated announcement will be supervised by an independent scrutineer.
15. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
16. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. Total prize pool value is up to $47,360.
19. Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A draw for the prize/s if unclaimed may take place on at Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale at 12:00pm AEDST on Monday 10 December 2018, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner/s will be published at www.facebook.com/weetbix from Wednesday 12 December 2018.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Act) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the Weet-Bix Facebook page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03663
ACT Permit No. TP18/01930
SA Permit No. T18/1957