HOW OLD DOES A MESSY KID HAVE TO BE?
To be eligible to enter, your little ones need to be between 0-4 years old.
HOW DO I ENTER?
You can enter the Weet-Bix Messy Kids Search, submit a photo of your messy kid here.
HOW DO I SHARE MY MESSY KID’S PIC?
Once you’ve submitted your messy kid’s pic on the Weet-Bix website, we will moderate the image and content uploaded to ensure it is safe and not inappropriate. All approved submissions will receive a confirmation email including a unique URL link to your little one’s entry. You can share this URL link with your friends and family via social media and email.
HOW ARE THE WINNERS DECIDED?
Each week, our panel of judges will decide on 5 winners based on creative merit. The winning result will be determined by how natural, happy and fun the Messy Kids photos and captions are.
WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED?
- Winners Week 1 March 12
- Winners Week 2 March 19
- Winners Week 3 March 26
- Winners Week 4 April 2
- Winners Week 5 April 9
WHAT DO THE WINNERS WIN?
Each weekly winner will receive a $150AUD deposited into their nominated bank account and a Weet-Bix bowl. The overall winner will receive $500 and a Weet-Bix bowl. Every entry will also go in the random draw to win one of 50 Weet-Bix bowls.
DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BE EATING WEET-BIX TO ENTER?
No, your child doesn’t have to be eating Weet-Bix to be eligible to enter.
WHAT DO I DO IF I’M HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING MY PHOTO?
Reach out to the customer relations team here for further assistance.
Make sure your photo meets the following criteria to enter the competition:
- Photo file types accepted are: jpeg, gif or png.
- The photo size needs to be under 5MB.
- Minimum photo dimensions are 800 x 800 pixels.
- It features your child on their own (no other people or babies, unless it’s a twin or triplet sibling).
- The baby in the image must be a human child.
- It is a single photograph of your child, not a collage/montage.
- The child must be your own, or have permission from their parent/guardian.
- The photo is of the child you are entering into the competition.
- Your child must be suitably clothed e.g. a nappy at minimum.
- The child must not be photographed consuming anything other than food
If you’re still experiencing issues, please contact our Customer Relations team.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPROVE AN ENTRY?
Please allow up to 72 hours to receive an email confirmation that your entry has been either approved or declined. This is a manual process and we will work as fast as we can to thoroughly review each entry. Your patience is appreciated.
HOW CAN I CHANGE OR REMOVE MY ENTRY?
Please contact our Customer Relations team to amend or remove your entry.
WHY HAS MY ENTRY BEEN DECLINED?
Please refer to the terms and conditions. An entry may be declined due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The entrant does not meet the entry criteria (e.g. it features other people or children).
- The image supplied is deemed to be unsuitable or inappropriate within the context of this competition.