Messy Kids

Henry VDL, 12 Months, VIC

Henry VDL 12 Months, VIC

Henry LOVES his food and has the biggest grin whenever I bring it near him. 20% of his food gets in his mouth and the other 80% on his face, floor, hands…everywhere. A joy to watch.

5 weekly winners win $150 each and a Weet-Bix bowl!

Know a little one who
loves their Weet-Bix™?

There’s no voting this year – simply snap a pic of your messy little kid for a chance to win cash! There’s 5 weekly winners and every entry gets a FREE Weet-Bix e-cookbook and goes in the draw to win one of 50 Weet-Bix bowls.

Upload your messy kid pic to win

Weet-Bix™