What’s a ‘Brookie’? Well a brownie as a cookie of course! These soft cookies are every chocolate lover’s dream.
- 3 Weet-Bix™, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (40g)
- 1/4 cup almond meal (30g)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar (70g)
- 2 tbsp So Good™ Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 tbsp olive oil or neutral flavoured oil (40ml)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together Weet-Bix, cocoa, almond meal, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add So Good almond milk, egg and oil and mix well. Allow mixture to rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Scoop tablespoon measures of batter onto prepared tray.
- Bake for 6–8 minutes until firm on top but soft in the centre. Cool for 1 minute on the tray, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Use Weet-Bix Gluten Free for a gluten free cookie. Don’t forget to check your baking powder is gluten free too!
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)1.6