Creamy potato and chives
Creamy potato and chives is a tasty side dish taking Weet-Bix from breakfast to the dinner table.
Skill = Medium
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup So Good Lite soy milk
- 125g reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup chives,chopped
- 4 crushed Weet-Bix
- 1 tbs margarine, melted
- Place potatoes in a saucepan with water. Bring to boil and then simmer over gentle heat until tender. Drain.
- Add So Good Lite, cream cheese and salt. Mash well. Stir through chives.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 18cm ovenproof dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over potato.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and golden brown.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING: