Gluten free breakfast parfait
These Gluten free breakfast parfaits are a nutritious and delicious way to kick off the day.
- 2 to 3 cups fresh seasonal fruit, chopped – try any combination of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, kiwifruit, pineapple, apricots and peaches
- 8 Gluten Free Weet-Bix
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted (optional)
- 1 cup soy or dairy milk, approximately
- Place a third of the chopped fruit in the base of each of 4 large glasses or parfait dishes.
- Roughly break a Gluten Free Weet-Bix over the fruit in each glass – doesn’t have to be perfect. Top alternately with layers of sliced banana and natural yoghurt.
- Top with the remaining chopped fruit.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with slivered almonds as desired.
- Drizzle milk over to taste.
- Chilling the glass or bowl for 10 minutes in your freezer before adding the ingredients, will keep your parfait cold for longer.
- Serve with a small jug of milk to add as desired.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)4.7