Weet-Bix hummus is a great substitute for mayonnaise on sandwiches, and is perfect as a healthy dip served with vegetable sticks and crackers.
- 2 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™, crushed
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Iced water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- white pepper
- Place the chickpeas, Weet Bix™, garlic, tahini, lemon juice and ¼ cup water in the bowl of a food processor. Blitz until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper then blitz again.
- Add iced water until the hummus is the desired consistency.
- Serve with flatbread, raw vegetables, or in a wrap
- 1 serve is 40g, or about 2 tablespoons
Saturated Fat (g)0.4
Dietary Fibre (g)2.4