Weet-Bix, peanut butter and date slice
- 4 Weet-Bix, crushed
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup Sanitarium Smooth Peanut Butter
- 125g margarine
- Combine Weet-Bix, oats, coconut, almonds and dates in a large bowl.
- Place honey, peanut butter and margarine in a small saucepan. Melt together over medium heat.
- Pour honey mixture over dry ingredients. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined and coated.
- Transfer to a lined slice pan. Refrigerate until set. Cut into 24 squares.
- Cut slice and store in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
- To make a tasty gluten free treat, simply subsitute the plain wholemeal flour with gluten free plain flour. Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
Saturated Fat (g)0.9
Dietary Fibre (g)2