Zucchini and corn frittata
Individual portions make this twist on a classic an excellent idea for morning tea, lunchboxes and weeknight dinners.
- 3 Weet-Bix
- 1 cup zucchini (courgette), grated
- 1 red onion, grated
- 1 cup canned or thawed corn kernels, drained
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 3⁄4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Combine zucchini (courgette), onion, corn, eggs, yoghurt, salt and mix well. Stir through 1⁄2 cup of the cheese and 2 crumbled Weet-Bix. Spoon batter into prepared liners.
- Crush remaining Weet-Bix and toss with remaining cheese, sprinkle the mixture over top of the frittata batter.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Saturated Fat (g)5
Dietary Fibre (g)1.2