Almond butter & smashed raspberry Weet-Bix
Creamy almond butter and tangy raspberry chia jam on Weet-Bix–enjoy them as-is or with a splash of milk.
- 2 Weet Bix™ Cholesterol Lowering
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 140mL low fat milk or non-dairy milk alternative (optional)
- Smash berries with a fork and stir through chia seeds. Set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spread almond butter over Weet Bix™, top with raspberry chia jam.
- Raspberries can be replaced with any frozen berries. Chia jam can be made the night before and refrigerated.
- Almond butter can be replaced with your favourite nut or seed butter.
Saturated Fat (g)0.8
Dietary Fibre (g)9.9