Gluten Free Blueberry Vanilla Popsicles
Breakfast in a popsicle? Yep, we’ve got you covered. These popsicles are the perfect treat for hot summer days or as an on-the-go snack.
- 6 Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free, finely crushed
- 2 Weet-Bix, crushed,
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, partially thawed
- Combine yoghurt, vanilla and maple syrup in a large bowl. Lightly mash blueberries with a fork and swirl through the yoghurt. Fold-in all but 2 tablespoons of the crushed Weet-Bix™.
- Fill popsicle molds the yoghurt mixture. Sprinkle remaining crushed Weet-Bix over the exposed tops and insert a stick. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)0.5