Gluten free cherry choc balls
Gluten free cherry choc balls are the perfect gluten free addition at Christmas and other special celebrations.
- 8 Gluten Free Weet-Bix, crushed
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 3 tbs cocoa
- ¼ cup glace cherries, chopped
- gluten free chocolate sprinkles for coating
- Place the Gluten Free Weet-Bix, condensed milk, coconut, cocoa and cherries in a bowl. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into 30 small balls and roll in chocolate sprinkles.
- Put your cherry-choc balls in a covered container, and into the refrigerator so they don’t melt.
- Get creative! You can replace glace cherries with dried fruit.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)0.9