Gluten free ginger snowballs
Gluten free ginger snowballs are great for kids parties or an after school treat.
- 5 Gluten Free Weet-Bix
- 250g gluten free gingernut biscuits
- 1/2 cup crystallised ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup grated coconut
- Lightly crush Gluten Free Weet-Bix and gingernut biscuits with a rolling pin.
- Place all the ingredients, except coconut, into a large bowl and mix well.
- Form mixture into 35 balls and toss in coconut.
- Chopped nuts make this recipe extra tasty and give an extra crunch.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.