Fresh and filling, breakfast served in a papaya is a fun way to change up your morning routine.
- 2 Weet Bix™ Cholesterol Lowering, crushed
- 1/4 medium papaya, seeds scooped and discarded
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- 30g mixed nuts and seeds
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Fold together yoghurt and Weet-Bix™. Thin with a bit of milk or water if desired.
- Spoon yoghurt mixture into the papaya quarter. Top with nuts, seeds, and berries to serve.
- If papaya is not in season, substitute with half a rock melon.
Saturated Fat (g)4.1
Dietary Fibre (g)11.6