Weet-Bix™ bliss balls
These tasty treats are quick and easy to prepare.
- 4 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup coconut
- ¼ cup pepita seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons water
- Place all ingredients, except water into food processor and process until fine.
- Gradually add enough water while still processing until mixture comes together.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and mix well.
- Form mixture into balls. Store in refrigerator in a glass jar.
- Bliss balls can be frozen or stored in sealed container in fridge for 2 weeks.
- For a gluten free version, use Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free.
Saturated Fat (g)2.2
Dietary Fibre (g)2.6