Mini banana and strawberry loaves
With the delicious flavours of bananas and strawberries, these mini loaves are hard to resist. Easy to prepare in just 15 minutes, they’re a good source of fibre and the perfect lunchbox treat. Make an extra batch to store in the freezer for a quick and easy snack on the run.
- 3 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™ finely crushed
- 11/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled & diced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup So Good™ Almond Milk
- Place Weet-Bix™, flour, sugar and strawberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, oil, bananas and So Good™ Almond Milk in a separate bowl.
- Fold liquid ingredients gently into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 8 hole loaf tin tray.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 30 minutes or until golden.
- These mini loaves can be made into muffins if you do not have small 8 hole loaf tray.
- These loaves freeze well and can be taken from freezer and popped into lunch box.
- Use 3/4 cup wholemeal self-raising flour and 3/4 cup white self-raising flour for a lighter result.
Saturated Fat (g)1.3
Dietary Fibre (g)3.3