Zucchini and corn slice
A simple twist on an old favourite, this quick and easy Zucchini and corn slice is great for midweek meals. Use the leftovers in school lunchboxes.
- 2 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™, crushed
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 420g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup tasty cheese grated
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup olive oil
- 5 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease and line a non-stick 20x30cm lamington tray.
- Combine zucchini, onion, carrot, corn, flour, Weet Bix™ and cheese in a large bowl.
- Add oil and lightly beaten eggs, and mix. Season with salt.Pour into the lamington tray.
- Bake for 35-40 mins until golden and set. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
- Suitable to freeze and reheat.
- Can be enjoyed hot or at room temperature so is perfect for lunchboxes.
Saturated Fat (g)4.1
Dietary Fibre (g)1.9